The software solution that helps you creating and submitting e-prior
requests and e-claims to Shafafiya.
It supports all transaction types required by DoH.
Enter all required details and send your prior requests to the payer. Get notified when you receive authorization approvals back.
Convert approved prior requests into e-claims with one click to reduce risks for payment denials. Or create new claims without prior authorizations.
The correct price is picked up when you select a service or medication.
Own Your Data
Your data is stored in your organization. You decide who and when may access it.
Keep It Simple
It takes about 10 seconds to enter a new prior request or a claim.
Get a new version every time Health Authority updates validation rules or we add new features.
Suggest New Feature
Got an idea of how we can improve
Greenrain Facility? Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Learn More?
Explore our online documentation.
How it works
- Configure your login to Post Office.
- Register a patient.
- Create a prior request and send it to Post Office.
- Get notified about the payer’s reply (whether the request is approved or denied);
- if rejected — resubmit the request
- if approved, convert the request into an e-claim with a single mouse click;
- Generate an e-claim transaction and send it to Post Office.
- Add a patient.
- Create a prior request for the patient and send it to the Post Office.
- Wait till approval is received back from the payer. You can create prior requests for other patients during this time.
- Convert the approved request (fully or partially) into a claim.
- Submit the claim to Post Office.
You can also create claims without prior requests if this is allowed by your agreement with the payer.
- Draft – the request has not been sent to Post Office yet for any reason.
- Waiting for Approval – the request is sent to Post Office but no reply has been received from the payer yet.
- Approved – the payer has replied with Prior.Authorization transaction and fully approved the request.
- Partly Approved – the payer has replied with Prior.Authorization transaction and some activities are not fully approved or even rejected;
- Rejected – the payer has replied with Prior.Authorization transaction and fully rejected the request;
- Canceled – the request has been canceled by you.
We constantly improve the application based on requests from our users and changes published on Post Office. As soon as a new version of Greenrain Facility is available, it is downloaded and installed automatically.
Greenrain Facility backs up your data regularly so that it is possible to restore your data if your system gets corrupted. Besides, you can do it manually in one mouse click.
Single-User and Multi-User Modes
You can use Greenrain Facility on your computer only, we call it Single-User Mode. Or you can run the program with your colleagues on different computers sharing the same database, it’s called Multi-User Mode.
How to Make Screenshots
Sometimes you might want to send us a screenshot of the application to demonstrate error messages or examples of data you have. Windows has a standard application Snipping Tool that can help you with it:
- Press the Start button.
- Type in Snipping Tool to find and open the program.
- Create a screenshot and attach it to your email.
In case we need to remotely access your computer to help you solve any issue, we might ask you to run AnyDesk®™ client application. If you do not have it on your computer, please download AnyDesk®™ client application from here.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to fill out the form below. We will answer as soon as possible.